3 Little Known Ways to Insure Your Investments
So you Don’t Lose Money when the Markets Decline!
Retirement obstacles can be easier to avoid when you know what lies ahead.
You and a guest are cordially invited to join us for a COMPLIMENTARY, no-obligation dinner event where you will learn strategies designed to help avoid financial roadblocks in retirement.
Our events are by invitation only and seating is limited,
so please call TODAY to reserve your seat.
We Will Also Cover:
1. Are you confident that your savings will withstand a 25 to 30+ year retirement?
2. Do you have a plan to combat inflation’s damaging effects on your purchasing power?
3. Is your retirement income completely dependent on market performance?
4. Do you know how much you can withdraw from your retirement savings each year without running out of money?
5. Do you have a tax allocation strategy to help minimize the impact of taxes during retirement?
While the road to financial freedom in retirement may have its twists and turns,
an experienced financial professional can help straighten the path.
Jessica Morris-Ayers, Certified Financial Planner ®
Chris Morris, MBA, CPA, Certified Financial Planner ®
Dinner: Tuesday, October 25th at 6 pm
SEATING IS LIMITED – GUARANTEE YOUR SEAT
RSVP to: Carly Wicks at firstname.lastname@example.org OR call 770-493-7578
LOCATION: One Dunwoody Park South, Ste. 105 Building 1, Atlanta, GA 30338
At the Greater Atlanta Home Builder’s Association
Please specify when sending RSVP if you will be attending “in person” or “online”
Not approved by, endorsed by, of affiliated with the U.S. Government or any governmental agency.
Insurance presentation – Insurance products may be offered at some later date.
Guarantees offered on insurance products are backed by the financial strength and claims-paying ability of the issuing insurance company.